Director of Sales (f/m/d) - DACH based
RemoteRemote, Berlin, GermanySales
How you will make an impact
As Director of Sales, you will lead our sales team and drive revenue growth for our rapidly growing SaaS company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in building and managing high-performing sales teams, as well as a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS sales landscape.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets.
- Ensure the adoption and consistent execution of a sales process.
- Drive revenue growth, expand market share, and meet or exceed annual sales targets.
- Lead, mentor, motivate, and manage a team of sales representatives to overachieve
- Provide guidance, coaching, and ongoing training as necessary to the sales team,
- Forecast sales performance and manage pipeline
- Negotiate and close deals with enterprise customers
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners
- Ensure alignment of sales initiatives with overall company objectives
- Analyze sales data and identify trends
- Identify opportunities for optimization and improvement in sales processes & strategies.
- Drive a culture of high performance, accountability, and continuous improvement within the sales team.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SaaS sales trends and technologies
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership
- Proven track record of success in achieving revenue targets
- Deep understanding of the SaaS sales process
- Experience building and managing high-performing sales teams
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience selling to enterprise customers
- Experience with sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Intro call with the People Lead and COO
- Interview with CRO and CEO
- Case study presentation and team fit call
- Reference Check
- Job Offer
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Hygraph is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.