Talent Sourcer (f/m/d) - Berlin or Remote in Europe
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinPeople
How you will make an impact
Being part of the People team, you will take care of building a candidate pipeline for various roles, do the research in all the right places to find and identify potential candidates, and play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities by working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager(s). Your day-to-day activities will mostly include managing the various sourcing channels, job boards, and the company’s talent pool and regularly interacting with both active and passive candidates. You could also take part in scheduling calls for your sourced candidates.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements an effective sourcing strategy.
- Works together with the talent acquisition manager(s) to identify the right candidates.
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels and has knowledge about various sourcing tools and technologies.
- Is able to reach out to different types of candidates and engage with them before they move to the intro call and interview stage.
- Promotes our Employer Brand and maintains platforms like Glassdoor, and Kununu, for effective employer branding.
- Takes part in job fairs and employer branding events, both virtual and physical events.
- Follows up on employee referrals and works together with employees to get more referrals.
Our expectations from you
- 2+ years of experience working as a Talent Sourcer or in a similar role in the People/HR department, sourcing for diverse roles like tech, sales, marketing, etc.
- Experience working for an international company.
- Familiarity with sourcing tools like Linkedin and ATS like Recruitee.
- Ability to effectively present both roles and our company to candidates.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
Bonus point: Having worked for a Software company, or a Software consulting company.
- Intro call with someone from the People team.
- Case study call with People Lead and Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Team Fit call with some other teammates.
- Reference Check and Offer.
The response time is usually within 2 weeks for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.