Sales Development Team Lead (f/m/d) - Remote Eastern Time Zone
RemoteUnited States, New York, New York CitySales
Hygraph is looking for a Sales Development Team Lead in North America to drive revenue growth with the global Sales Development Representative (SDR) team through pipeline generation.
At Hygraph, we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 50 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
Purpose of your Team and Role
As a Sales Development Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our growing SDR organization. You will work closely with the current team of inbound and outbound SDRs to provide structure, coaching, and feedback to enable them to hit and exceed their goals. The Hygraph Sales Development team is focused on generating a new revenue pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, and consulting new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions.
What you will be working on
- You will own inbound and outbound lead conversion channels for new business pipeline generation as well as cross-departmental expansion of existing accounts.
- 1:1 coaching of the SDR team, recurring team meetings, and training sessions to optimize the quality and quantity of activities, conversions, and results.
- Continuous development and test messaging, sequences, and processes to further iterate on the prospecting playbook.
- Guide SDRs on best practices to qualify inbound prospects and successfully engage outbound prospects.
- Proactively provide feedback and recommendations to improve the efficacy and efficiency of our SDR initiatives.
- Driving your team to over-achieve lead qualification and SQL/ meetings booked targets.
- Constantly syncing with the Marketing team, Sales team, and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business.
What we expect from you
- Excited about selling a groundbreaking product in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience as Senior SDR exceeding your targets or as Sales Development team lead in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience with Hubspot, Outreach (or comparable) as well as Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Numbers-driven, analytical approach and ability to derive concise and comprehensive reporting for relevant stakeholders.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach to over-achieving them.
- A proactive and collaborative mindset
- Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills, taking ownership from day one.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
Working at Hygraph
We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding, and ready to support each other.
You get access to a rich inbound lead funnel.
Our team members are passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with individual responsibility and accountability.
A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 10 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
We provide a competitive compensation package, the latest IT equipment, 30 days of annual vacation, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
Intro call with People Manager
Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Case study if applicable
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enrich the productivity of our workspace and also promote innovation and creativity.