Sales Development Team Lead (f/m/d) - Berlin/Remote EMEA
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinSales
How you will make an impact
As our Sales Development Team Lead in EMEA, you will drive revenue growth with the global Sales Development Representative (SDR) team through pipeline generation. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our growing SDR organization. You will work closely with the current team of inbound and outbound SDRs to provide structure, coaching, and feedback to enable them to hit and exceed their goals. The Hygraph Sales Development team is focused on generating a new revenue pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, and consulting new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will own inbound and outbound lead conversion channels for new business pipeline generation as well as cross-departmental expansion of existing accounts.
- 1:1 coaching of the SDR team, recurring team meetings, and training sessions to optimize the quality and quantity of activities, conversions, and results.
- Continuous development and test messaging, sequences, and processes to further iterate on the prospecting playbook.
- Guide SDRs on best practices to qualify inbound prospects and successfully engage outbound prospects.
- Proactively provide feedback and recommendations to improve the efficacy and efficiency of our SDR initiatives.
- Driving your team to over-achieve lead qualification and SQL/ meetings booked targets.
- Constantly syncing with the Marketing team, Sales team, and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business.
Our expectations from you
- Excited about selling a groundbreaking product in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience as Senior SDR exceeding your targets or as Sales Development team lead in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience with HubSpot, Outreach (or comparable) as well as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Numbers-driven, analytical approach and ability to derive concise and comprehensive reporting for relevant stakeholders.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach to over-achieving them.
- A proactive and collaborative mindset.
- Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills, taking ownership from day one.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
Intro call with our People & Culture Lead.
Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Case study if applicable.
Team Fit call.
Reference check and Offer.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.