Revenue Operations Manager (f/m/d) - Berlin/Remote EMEA
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyRevenue Operations
How you will make an impact
We are looking for a skilled Revenue Operations Manager to join our team and help us drive growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in revenue operations, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of the sales process.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll work closely with our sales, partnerships, customer success, and marketing to enable them along with the go-to-market leadership and senior management in strategic and operational initiatives. You will also support the GTM teams to achieve the revenue targets.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention.
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the revenue operations process.
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales, partner, customer success and marketing teams to align efforts and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates.
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals.
- Conduct customer research to understand the target audience and identify opportunities for growth.
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting.
Our expectations from you
- At least 2 years of experience in revenue operations or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as customer relationship management systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team.
- Knowledge of the sales process and the company’s target audience and goals.
- Ability to conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities for growth.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We are a company that encourages learning and growth and take every application seriously. We look to understand the potential of each candidate based on more than their abilities to check boxes.
Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Interview with Chief Revenue Officer
Case study presentation with CRO and Head of Demand Generation
Team Fit call and reference check
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Hygraph is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.