Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) - Remote within LATAM / North America
RemoteSão Paulo, São Paulo, BrazilCustomer Success
How you will make an impact
As our Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers in the North American market, helping them achieve both their technical and business goals while driving retention and expansion using our product. You will build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders per account, earning their trust and respect by enabling them to their success. You will work closely with our Sales, Product and Support team and report directly to our Head of Customer Success.
Our Customer Success Managers assist in ensuring successful onboardings, advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term project success, and help customers establish Centres of Excellence. Further, we define what success and value mean for each customer, to ensure that their implementation achieves their business goals.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is located within the Eastern, Atlantic, or Argentinian time zone. Please submit your application and CV in English.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and serving as their advocate for Hygraph.
- Guiding and helping customers at each stage in their journey with us - from onboarding to product discovery, implementation, initial project success, and finally expanding the use of Hygraph within the organisation wherever relevant.
- Developing strong knowledge of the product and our best practices, working closely with the product team on product delivery and feedback.
- Identifying expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinating with our sales team to achieve win-win contract growth.
- Being in continuous touch with both, business leaders, as well as developers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing, organising, and leading check-in calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers.
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within Hygraph.
- Efficiently prioritising and addressing multiple requests from multiple customers.
Our expectations from you
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, technical account management, or technical consulting.
- Experience with Headless products is mandatory (CMS, PIM, E-comm or other tools. Agency background is beneficial.)
- Familiarity with current web and mobile technologies in the context of project development.
- Experience working with annual or multi-year subscription sales models.
- Experience working with solution architects, developers and/or technical support teams to solve customers’ technical challenges.
- Ability to prioritise a large number of competing requests and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CMS experience and knowledge (either as a developer or author) is a plus.
- Success driving strategy and achieving outcomes for large companies is a big plus (Fortune 500, Global 2000, etc.)
The application is reviewed.
Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Interview with our Head of Customer Success.
Case study with debriefing with our Commercial and/or Leadership Team.
Team Fit call & Reference Check.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 18 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.